Thursday, March 17, 2011

For My Bub

I'm not real sure what brought this about, well, maybe I kind of know, but well, then that's another time for another post. For whatever reason there are just certain times when spent with my fiance that just make me feel, blessed, I'm not a very religious person but that's the only word that I can think of. It's like someone/something, somewhere, saw me and made him just for me.

Today was one of them. Our day was jam packed. We had to head in one direction to deposit a check and get some money, then head in the total opposite direction to get our hair cut then we had to kill time until we could meet with our wedding coordinator. Now generally, when there are appointments to get to, or really whenever there is a time constraint put in front of me I get pretty antsy and can be hard to deal with. I'm not quite sure what was different today but I just knew everything would work out, and I'd like to put that partially on the fact that I was with my Bub the whole time, though I could be wrong.

I have been working on being more aware of my thoughts and feelings and not letting them overtake my life when they should not. I've also been trying to work out more often to help my mood, and perhaps that is helping.

But, this isn't about me, this post is about my Bub. I can't believe I met him. I can't believe that he stuck around long enough for me to smarten up. I can't believe I get to marry him in two months time. So, yes, I have been blessed hugely. I love the fact that he and I are so often on the same page. Friends aren't always perfect and thank god that he and I seem to agree on the same annoying habits of the friends we have. He understands me better than almost everyone in my life. I hope I continue to have feelings and thoughts like this towards my Bub for years and years to come.

So, Bub, Thank you for everything that you are and everything that you've helped me become. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment